Spend less time looking for murals by keeping them organized.
- Start by giving your murals clear names and organizing them into rooms.
2. CREATE NEW MURALS
- DO create a new mural when you are about to start a new project with a new group of people.
- DO more than one activity in the same mural. Use the space effectively. Learn more about how to layout your murals in this tutorial on how to create team activity templates.
- DON'T use the same mural for several different projects, unless it's a mural you use for planning and to-do lists to get an overview of different projects.
3. NAME YOUR MURALS
- DO name murals with the title of the activity or project to make it easy to find them later.
- DO add the version or the date the mural was created if you are planning to do several versions of the same. Place the date or version in the beginning of the title so that it’s visible from the thumbnail view on the dashboard.
- DON’T give all murals the same name, it will make it hard to find the one you are looking for later.
4. ORGANIZING MURALS INTO ROOMS
- DO think of rooms as folders to help you keep your murals organized.
- DO create different rooms for different projects or work groups.
- DO use private rooms when you only want to invite a certain group of people.
- DO use workspace rooms for murals you want to make accessible to your whole team.
- DON’T keep all murals in the same room.
- DON’T use the same room for different work groups and projects to avoid mixing people who never work together.
5. ORGANIZING MURALS INTO WORKSPACES
- DO create a new workspace when you are not part of any other workspace.
- DON'T create a new workspace for each new project. Create a new room first.