Get started with product discovery and hypothesis generation.
The first part of the Lean UX workshop has 5 steps:
- Business outcomes – Lean focuses on desired outcomes: articulate what your objective is before you begin.
- Personas – The team creates personas. You can also include personas in the mural prior to the workshop, which saves you a lot of time.
- User outcomes – A list of desired user outcomes is brainstormed among the entire team.
- Features – Brainstorm features to address those desired user outcomes. The team can also go through some existing features and add to them.
- Hypotheses – In the final step, the team generate hypothesis statements.
After finishing this workshop the team can go forward doing a Design Studio for the next step.
LEAN Hypothesis - TEMPLATE by Emilia Åström
Open to create a mural from this template in your team. Powered by MURAL