Work with your content offline or in-print.
If you want to print a mural, save a copy to your computer, send a mural in an email or insert it in a presentation, you can export it as a PDF or image (.png).
To export a mural:
- Enter the mural you'd like to export.
- Open the mural menu by clicking the arrow to the left of the mural title.
- Select 'Export mural'.
- Select whether you'd like to export as an image (.png) or a PDF based on your needs. A confirmation message will appear, telling you your export will be ready within an hour.
- Check the email associated with your MURAL account, and open the mail with your download.
- Click the download button to open your image or PDF in your browser.
- Print or download your export and TA-DA! You're good to go.
To export an area:
- Right click on the Area you'd like to export.
- Click on the menu option 'Export Area'.
- Follow steps 4-7 for exporting a mural (above).
Keep in mind that your download link will expire after five days. Once those five days have passed, you'll have to re-export your mural or area if you'd like to download it as an image or PDF.