Go beyond the toolbar to customize your mural faster.
Want to do something with your content that you don't see in the toolbar? Right-click on any element to open up a contextual menu for more options.
This context menu differs based on the element, but there are some features in common.
When you right-click on an element, you'll see a menu with the following options:
- "See info" to discover who made an element and when it was last edited
- "Add comment"
- "Bring to front" + "Send to back"
- "Lock" or "Lock all" if you've selected multiple elements
- "Unlock" if an element is locked, or "Unlock all" of multiple elements are locked
- "Save to Dropbox" if you've selected an image, or you've marquee-selected content that contains images
When you click on a blank area in the mural, you'll see a separate menu:
- "Add Sticky Note"
- "Add Title"
- "Add Comment"
- "Add Area"
- "Upload files" for adding files from your computer or Dropbox
These contextual menus allow you add and edit content quickly, and then continue on making cool stuff!