Make MURAL's elements your own.
Click on any element once to see your formatting options. Keep in mind the options to format will be different for different types of elements.
For example, icons can only be moved or have their color changed. Sticky notes, on the other hand, have many different options.
- change text format
- add a border
- change background color
- change type of text element
- copy text
- For elements like text boxes and sticky notes, there are more editing options under the "T" icon.
- For connectors, the formatting menu will look like this:
- And for images and links, it will look like this:
- To change the size of an element, click the element once so that you can see a blue border around the element. To re-size, grab the blue dot in the bottom right and drag.
You can also rotate elements. Find out more about that here.
- For additional options, right-click on any element. Again, these formatting options are different for every element.
- You can also multiple select elements and batch-edit them, like with the align, arrange, and distribute feature. You'll see the menu change when you have multiple items selected:
Now you're able to edit elements in MURAL at a breakneck speed! Hopefully your colleagues can keep up with you. :)