Control your workspace members' settings for privacy and security.
As the admin of a workspace you have permission to:
- Create rooms, grant admin permissions, remove collaborators and manage the privacy billing options.
- Manage other workspace users ability to create new rooms, access public rooms and even grant them admin rights.
To manage your workspace members permissions, go to your 'workspace members' settings:
- Click on the name of your workspace in the top right corner of the mural dashboard screen
- Click on Workspace Members
- (Un)check the boxes to grant/remove permissions
Via the 'workspace members' management section, you can also remove users altogether, or invite new ones. Happy collaborating!