Increase your ability to reach a team consensus.
The voting feature was designed to give you the ability to quickly form a hierarchy of ideas and improve idea synthesis.
It's really simple to use:
- Just click on the the button that is furthest to the right in the top menu bar, and then select “Start Voting Session.”
- Whoever begins the session determines how many votes each collaborator has (up to 10 votes per person) by clicking the + or - buttons.
- To vote, click directly on the desired element(s). To de-select a vote you've already cast, hold the SHIFT key while clicking on it.
- End the session by clicking “End Voting Session” when everyone is finished.
It looks just like this:
p.s. Yes, you can vote for the same element more than once.
- Go back to the voting icon, and again click 'start voting session'.
- Name your session (or leave it blank, it defaults to 'Session #').
- You'll see that the multiple sessions are color-coded. Once each subsequent session ends, you'll be able to go back and forth among voting sessions to see the different results.