Increase your ability to reach a team consensus.
Voting gives your team the ability to quickly form a hierarchy of ideas and improve idea synthesis. You can initiate multiple voting sessions to really dig down.
It's really simple to use:
- Just click on the the dot voting box in top-left corner, and “Start Voting Session.”
- Choose the number of votes per person and name the session
- Start voting! To vote, click directly on the desired element(s). To de-select a vote you've already cast, hold the SHIFT key while clicking on it.
- End the session by clicking “End Voting Session” when everyone is finished.
p.s. You can vote for the same element more than once.
- Go back to the voting icon, and again click 'start voting session'.
- Name your session (or leave it blank; it will default to 'Session #').
- You'll see that the multiple sessions are color-coded. Once each subsequent session ends, you'll be able to go back and forth among voting sessions to see the different results.