Discuss ideas with your team by leaving comments in a mural.
You work in lots of applications all day long. We get that. That's why we built in a commenting feature -- to help you get out your thoughts on particular items in your team's mural.
Leave a comment for later, or tag a colleague to follow up with. You'll be notified by email when someone leaves a comment, and when someone tags you, so you can get back to them when you have time.
To add a new comment, you can either:
- Drag & drop one from the text tab
- Right click anywhere on the mural, and choose the add comment option.
Manipulate your comments using these features:
- Mouse over your comment, and drag it to move it around the mural
- If your comment is attached to a specific feature in the mural, it will stay "stuck" to that feature
- Tag a teammate in a comment using @ + their name (they will also receive an email)
- Teammates can reply to the email, and the reply will be shown in the mural (they can reply to the comment directly in the mural, too)
- To collapse the comment and make space for other content, select "collapse" from the top. Simply click on the number to reopen the comment.
- See all the mural's comments in the activity feed.