Make your mural visually rich by adding links and videos.
MURALs were built to support multimedia projects. Make your work come to life with relevant images, animated GIFs, and videos. There are two different ways to do add this kind of content, so you have some options.
1. Copy and paste the URL of the link or video directly onto your mural
- Copy (CTRL + C) the URL from the search bar
- Paste (CTRL + V) the URL directly into the mural
2. Drag and drop the link
- Click on the icon to the left of the URL
- Drag and hover it over your MURAL tab
- When the tab opens up, drop the link in the mural
**PRO TIP: You can watch your videos from YouTube directly from the mural by double clicking the link!