See who's in your room and manage members from inside your room!
The admin of the room can also see the option to manage members. They will be able to remove and invite colleagues and manage the permissions of all room members.
- Select the "members" icon in the top-right corner of your room.
- The drop-down menu will show who is online, the room admin, and who has yet to access the room.
- From here, you can select and deselect check-boxes, assigning permissions as you need.
Rooms pass their permissions down to the murals housed inside them. This means that a user who is member of a room will automatically have access to all murals created inside that room.
Murals may have additional mural-level permissions:
- Can create murals in this room: users with this permission may create murals in the room.
- Can invite people to this room: users with this permission may invite new people to the room.
- Can duplicate this room: users with this permission may duplicate the room.
- Room admin: the creator of a room is the owner of that room. The admin has the ability to invite other users into the room and adjust their permissions.