Make sure what gets left behind lands in the right hands.
Whether you've decided you no longer need to access a particular workspace, or you're an admin who wants to remove a member from your workspace, you get to control the transition process.
You can ensure that murals you have created get passed down to the rightful heir, and you can elect to delete any private content no one else needs/wants to see.
Here's how to go about it:
- Go to the drop-down menu next to the workspace name, and select either 'Manage [workspace name]' (if you only have one workspace) or 'My Workspaces' (if you have multiple).
- If you have multiple workspaces, from the 'My Workspaces' page you can select 'Leave Workspace' directly
- If you only own one workspace, you will need to appoint a new administrator for the workspace before you leave. This is so they can receive your content once you leave. Otherwise, you'll see this message if you try to leave:
- Once there is an additional admin in the workspace, select the trash can icon underneath 'Remove Member' by your name.
- Enter the email address of the colleague you want to receive your content
- Select 'Transfer Content and Leave Workspace'
**NOTE: your private content will be automatically deleted unless you uncheck the box
Now you can facilitate faster content transfers, and ensure everything ends up in the right place!